Data I / O Technician
Deluxe's Technology and Innovation Group is on the forefront of change within media management from creation to consumption. We're looking someone who shares our passion for disrupting, transforming, and uniting the entertainment ecosystem in this new age of digital storytelling.
Deluxe is seeking an individual with exceptional project management skills that can execute and push projects forward with a keen attention to detail. This position will act as a key focal between internal and external stakeholders while providing support investigating and tracking external client requests. Candidates must communicate effectively with both client executives on business matters and client operational personnel on technical matters.
Other key tasks include collaboration across various product owners, stakeholders, and the development team ensuring definition and prioritization of new and existing features to align with the strategic vision for the platform.
This is a full-time role based out of our Burbank, CA office.
• Maintain relationships with key external partners and stakeholders to develop and manage campaigns for Deluxe One Showcase clients
• Manage day-to-day requests for external clients including data processing, user management, troubleshooting client issues, reporting, management of client campaign processing from title and metadata ingest to content publishing on external sites while ensuring deadlines are met
• Collaborate with product and engineering team members to develop & enhance existing processes
• Define, prioritize, and clarify user stories; working with cross-functional teams as well as external clients to understand use cases, features, business & technical domain rules and overall product goals
• Maintain the functional quality of the work being delivered by setting and evaluating expectations and acceptance criteria. Periodically review the product with stakeholders to ensure product meets expectations and is competitive in the marketplace in all regards including user experience
• Authors, edits, and collaborates on product-driven technical documentation including but not limited to platform operational tools, processes, and workflows with product owners and managers to ensure documentation is aligned with the overarching strategic vision for the platform
• Prepare graphics and visuals for proposals as needed (i.e. architecture diagrams, organizational charts, workflow/ feature diagrams, etc.)
• Assist with content development of sales & marketing materials such as presentations, leave-behinds, and infographics through researching, writing, and editing
What You Bring
• BA or BS degree
• 4+ years of relevant experience
• 4+ years of experience working collaboratively across product, development, sales, and marketing teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be well versed in the full Microsoft Office product suite, as well as various project management and content collaboration tools such as Confluence, JIRA, and SharePoint
• Passion and knowledge of media and entertainment industry with emphasis on digital media solutions focused on technology enabling creative, production and distribution of content
• Detailed knowledge of the Awards industry and experience managing For Your Consideration trade marketing campaigns, from title/asset ingest to events campaign management to awards voting
• Ability to operate with substantial autonomy and discretion
• Past experience in project management that conveys attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and complex environment
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbx7o-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.