Process Lead, Scripting Quality
Process Lead, Scripting Quality
This position is ideal for individuals who enjoy analyzing products and process. It requires an organized individual who can balance enforcement and attention to detail with broader directives. In this role, you will assist the Scripting Manager, Quality, and other teams at Deluxe. Ultimately, as Process Lead, Scripting Quality, you will help maintain and improve the editorial quality and proficiency of Scripting's distributed workforce. This position is in Burbank, CA or remote.
Outcomes and Accomplishments
Process Leads work with the Quality Team to ensure editorial products meet the client's expected level of quality. The ideal candidate must be ready to:
• Perform QC and QA review of representative editorial work
• Review and maintain quality metrics
• Communicate quality results and feedback to the editorial staff
• Blend independent work and collaboration with a diverse team
• Understand Scripting's place in the localization workflow, and how it ties into Subtitling and Dubbing
The candidate will demonstrate a combination of skills and practical knowledge of the following:
• A familiarity with dubbing, subtitling, or audio localization processes
• Understanding of the television and theatrical post-production process
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel; comfort with new software
In this role, the candidate will learn the Scripting Quality workflow and subsequently own these tasks:
• Isolating key deficiencies through root cause analysis of complex training/spec/user combinations to determine clear and measurable corrective actions.
• Assist in providing training for distributed quality assurance workforce.
• Collaborate with the Scripting Manager, Quality to ensure quality guidelines and changes are consistent across all Scripting products.
• Assist the Scripting Manager, Quality with quality-related Sfera development, documentation, and testing.
• Maintain and improve your understanding of all Scripting products.
• Other tasks as assigned by the Scripting Manager, Quality.
What You Bring
• BA/BS Degree in Communication, Production or Post Production Studies or applicable equivalent experience
• 2 years of experience editing theatrical, OTT, or broadcast scripting and/or subtitling products
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel
• Experience working with large globally distributed teams
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to make decisions and problem-solve independently
• Preferably have experience developing and monitoring KPI's
• Work with industry-leading, high-profile content and clients
• Learn about new localization processes and products
• Connect with people all over the world
• Join a fun and supportive team
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpbx20-18-208-187-128-42 in your application.