Motion Graphic Artist
As the world's leading multidisciplinary service provider, Deluxe underpins the media and entertainment industry, servicing content creators and distributors including Netflix, WarnerMedia, The Walt Disney Company, Amazon, Apple, Viacom, NBCU, Google, AT&T and many others, by providing Global Content Distribution, Localization, Accessibility and Mastering while leading end-to-end innovation with unparalleled scale and agility across the Streaming, Theatrical, Broadcast and Mobile landscapes. With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 4,000 of the most talented and experienced industry individuals worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Location: Dering Street, London, UK
As a Motion Graphic Artist you will be situated within one of Deluxe's most creative departments at the heart of Theatrical Versioning. You will be required to create 2D/3D foreign-versioned titles, animate and composite them for the major film studio's Theatrical, Trailer, Promo, VOD and Home Entertainment releases. Producing bespoke title recreation indistinguishable from the original version. You will be working closely with the Digital artist team, and at times independently; you will manage each project from brief, through production and execution.
This role reports into the Head of Digital FX .
Role and Responsibilities
• Compositing and animation of graphics for re-versioning of Theatrical, Trailer, Promo, VOD and Home Entertainment releases.
• Building composition projects with all the relevant source backgrounds and artwork.
• Create multiple formats for
output; including 2D & Stereoscopic 3D (on occasion) Digital Cinema , Online and downstream deliverables.
• Maintaining the internal schedule of all creative projects. Ensuring that all Work Orders are updated and completed.
• Researching specific effects related to titles received, keeping up to date with latest trends and styles within the industry.
• Deliver final shots and sequences that are creatively and technically industry leading.
• Adhering to prescribed workflow procedures.
• Minimum of 5 years' production experience working in the Film or Broadcast Industry.
• Broad knowledge of software common to post-production and graphics industries.
• Experience of project management and meeting deadlines.
• You must be highly organised and understand the importance and impact of deadlines on companies' production and workflow.
• To succeed in this role, you must be passionate about film and have good compositing and animation skills.
• You should be an experienced 'all-rounder' able to turn your hand to a variety of design challenges with limited day-to-day supervision.
• You should ideally have operational experience in a Production or Post-production Facility environment.
• You have exceptional attention to detail whilst maintaining a vision to succeed the role.
• Good knowledge and hands on experience with Adobe After Effects, Maxon Cinema 4D, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & Mocha Pro
• Experience of working with particles in 2D/3D would be advantageous
• Knowledge of Java Scripting and AE expressions also a plus.
• MS Office knowledge as standard.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, colour, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4q7oz-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.