Team Lead Editorial
Job Title: Audio Mixing Engineer
• Perform audio mixing in stereo/surround formats to deliver high quality mixes.
• Individual must efficiently use audio interfaces, audio monitoring equipment and digital audio work stations to produce high quality audio files.
• Individual must have good judgmental skills in identifying various audio anomalies and try to fix in house or report them back to the dubbing studios.
• Individual must ensure that the task assigned to him are completed on timely manner and ensure to update trackers on daily basis.
• Individual is responsible for maintaining the audio equipment and ensure good functionality without any malfunctions and down time.
• Must have good written and spoken English. Should be able to communicate effectively in reporting issues to various account coordination teams.
• Ability to work in a team and individually contributing to team goals.
• Ability to multi task.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to stay focused and work under pressure.
• Open to work on audio QCs, conforms and other workflows alongside with QC team to meet department goals and deadlines.
• Open to work in all shifts.
• B.Sc. degree in computer science, electronics or A/V technology related field or Diploma in Audio Engineering.
• At least 3-5 years' experience in surround sound mixing and post-production environment.
• Must have excellent working knowledge of Avid Pro Tools HD or Ultimate versions.
• Must have a very strong technical understanding of digital audio, sample rates, bit rates, audio speed, digital audio sync, SMPTE time code, video sync, and video codecs.
• Must have strong understanding and experience with all common audio configurations, including 7.1, 5.1, 2.0, and Mono.
• Must possess excellent operational skills of Apple OS X Operation System.
• Good communication skills.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11bby-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.