Mastering QC Operator
Mastering QC Operator
• Individual will perform quality assurance testing on video, audio, closed captioning.
• Individual will perform incoming QC of the client supplied materials (audio, video, subtitles) for file production.
• Individual will perform file QCs using various playback programs. (Amberfin,Clipster etc.)
• Visual quality assurance testing of compressed video material.
• Audible quality assurance testing of encoded audio material.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• 3-5 years quality control experience in the entertainment industry.
• Master source quality control experience is required.
• Individual must possess a fundamental understanding of audio, video, film.
• Individual must be able to troubleshoot quality control issues, software and player anomalies.
• Individual must be organized, diligent and detail-oriented.
• Individual must possess solid verbal and written communication skills.
• Duties require an accurate and methodical approach to testing as well as a very focused and detailed attention to audio, video and film impairments and artifacts.
• Individual must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines.
• Individual will need to make frequent ''subjective'' decisions as part of their daily function (e.g. determining the ''severity rating'' for quality defects, determining which defects are acceptable, etc.).
• Individual must be willing to work nights and weekends, including holidays.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pn51-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.