The Mastering Manager for Cinema Operations ensures compliance to security protocols, that any issue in Mastering is dealt with in a prompt manner to ensure continuous flow of production operations and that deadlines are met. Maintaining cross-department and cross-facility communications as well as proposing and ensuring execution of best workflow and solutions for product releases. Supervision of staff, training, troubleshooting and any task requested by immediate supervisor will be required.
• Create and enforce procedures, and assist in workflow implementations
• Maintain accuracy of procedural documentation
• Responsible for facilitating communication
• General HR/Admin duties; reviews, time sheets, schedules, etc.
• Conduct new hire interviews and training
• Address or escalate any issue that might hinder production
• Ensure security protocol
• Maintain and seek efficiency opportunities
• Conflict resolution
What You Bring
• Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in Digital Cinema Production
• One (1) to two (2) years of experience in program management and customer service
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate leadership ability and teambuilding
• Knowledge of Digital Cinema workflows and standards
• Experience with Database layout and functions
• Provide internal technical support and respond to business regarding technical questions, provide critical thinking to solve and prevent problems
• Knowledge of Digital Cinema mastering tools: DVS Clipster, Transkoder, Doremi, Wailua
• Knowledge of various operating systems; Windows, Mac, Linux
• Bachelor's Degree preferred from an accredited College/University or equivalent professional experience
• Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
• Ability to work in High Pressure situations (Deadlines/High Profile client interaction…)
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk3o1k-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.