- Full Time
Job DescriptionAbout the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Deluxe is currently looking for a Localization Account Manager for our Dubbing team based in Madrid or Barcelona.
Overview of responsibilities:
• Coordinate and manage Audiovisual localization projects related to Dubbing, Subtitling and audio description.
• Be the point of contact between the customer and our studio internal departments.
• Guarantee a good communication and agility to deliver on time, meeting our client expectations.
• Monitor project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters.
• Ability to handle a heavy volume of work, coordinating several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery).
• Ensure that all client specifications have been respected.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with projects in process, formulate response, workflow improvements and solutions.
• Background in audiovisual and film production.
• Previous experience in Dubbing studios would be a plus
• Knowledge of the postproduction process would be a plus
• Team player, detail-oriented, ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills: strong time-management skills, the ability to prioritize workload combined with a sense of urgency, work well under pressure and meet multiple critical deadlines daily.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are critical.
• Must have knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
• Business proficiency in English.
• Spanish advanced
• Spanish work permit is mandatory
• Based in Madrid or Barcelona
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb799o-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.