Learning and Development Manager
As the Learning and Development Manager, you bring a passion for training, learning, and collaboration, to ensure team members across the Localization and Fulfillment businesses have impactful, engaging, and memorable learning experiences.
You will be instrumental in shaping a global, branded, Training Program and will lead our efforts in maintaining industry best practices to support the execution of employee learning. This position will curate and coordinate the delivery of content offerings within the Moodle LMS as well as drive relevant employee development on an ongoing basis, to support business objectives. You are critical to creating Training materials and courses, which need continuous updating in our constantly evolving landscape working with agile product development releases. You bring knowledge and background in the Moodle LMS, learning theories, and course design and creation.
You will work collaboratively with several team members, including the Training Manager, and cross-functionally with the Implementation team, Technical Operations, Product, Client Services, Production, Subject Matter Experts, Human Resources, and others, to identify needs and create successful Training experiences.
• Oversee the successful design and launch of a global, branded, Training program
• Train and coach cross-functional managers and others involved with Training efforts on L&D best practices, standards, and on the principles of LMS
• Collaborate with the Training Manager on design and implementation of training process: logistics, course design, delivery, evaluation, improvement
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders and work with Product to deliver the requirements to bring the LMS to the next level
• Shape the guidelines, standards, and expectations for the creation of Training materials, modules, and courses; ensure adherence to standards and expectations
• Establish KPIs for LMS-based training program; monitor effectiveness of training programs to ensure they are effective, up to date, and delivering value to the business and to learners
• Establish strong partnership with Training Managers and key stakeholders in the business
• Design and deliver web-based, pre-recorded and in-person training; audience can include new-hires and/or experienced employees
• Drive training initiatives and training solutions
• Embody the company values and drive company culture positively
What You Bring
• You have a degree, applicable certification in Human Resources, Learning & Development, Communication or equivalent applicable experience. Foundational knowledge of Whole Brain Thinking a plus!
• 3+ years of applicable experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Training methodologies
• Skills in Adobe Connect, Adobe Captivate, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.
• Ability to empathize with learner needs and translate them into engaging training
• You are proactive and a problem solver by nature with leadership skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• You are able to design and facilitate instructor-led training courses
• You can develop a clear online learning curriculum by curating effective courses
• You have experience managing content and reporting within LMS
• Experience creating Training programs, materials, and delivering Training to audiences of varying sizes
• Adaptability and resiliency to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
• Ability to engage with and motivate culturally diverse, distributed team
• Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d550b1-3-227-235-216-42 in your application.