Technical Operations Lead
Lead Ingest Operator
The Ingest Lead is expected to perform the duties of an Ingest Operator, either partially or fully, when called upon. The Ingest Lead can also be called upon to perform other tasks, and assume other duties, as required by their manager.
• Perform ingest for all types of media assets.
• Interface with end users from various internal and external groups to ensure asset fulfillment workflows are optimized to the Deluxe One platform.
• Support Ingest Manager in triaging same day deadlines and QA triage blockers within the local Ingest operations team.
• Investigate jobs awaiting sources correlated back to Ingest within the Jira ticketing system to alleviate backlog in resolving metadata updates.
• Training of individual Ingest Operators.
• Provide feedback and professional communication of registration improvements with local operators and Ingest Manager.
• Communicate ticket escalations missing proper fields and necessary information for Ingest to proceed in registration.
• Interface directly with Ingest Manager and local operations employees on a regular basis.
• Direct collaboration with Ingest Manager and Senior Director for additional tasks as needed.
What You Bring
• Associates or Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience on related field.
• 3+ years of post-production experience in the entertainment industry.
• Must maintain high standard of professional behavior.
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must possess strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and problem-solving abilities.
• Must be able to excel and handle self professionally in a high stress situation (deadlines, demanding clients, etc.), project self as a team leader.
• Must have strong familiarity in Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Skype) and database software.
• Must possess fundamental understanding of audio and video specs; firm grasp of video file base industry standards, digital infrastructures (networks, servers, equipment), captioning, and other localization ancillaries.
• Must demonstrate ability to interact in a clear and logical manner, be able to juggle multiple priorities, possess strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.