As the Manager, Implementation, you bring a passion for project management, technology, collaboration, and process, to empower people across the Localization and Fulfillment businesses to positively connect with technology, align on process, and have engaging experiences.
You are instrumental in owning implementation initiatives, including the planning, execution, and monitoring phases, as well as leading a team, as the team grows. This includes providing requirements to the product team, process design with an eye on end-to-end workflow efficiency, defining and measuring KPIs, working toward key project milestones, identifying learning needs, and defining and ensuring the full value realization of our technology investments.
You will collaborate cross functionally across Technical
Operations, Training, Product, Client Services, Production, Subject Matter Experts and Individual Users to achieve excellence.
• Identify implementation initiatives based on the needs of the business
• Own initiatives, including the planning, execution, and monitoring phases
• Mentor and provide leadership to team members, who will each own a portfolio of implementation initiatives, as the team grows
• Ensure the successful planning of initiatives, including activities such as identifying stakeholders, planning roll-outs w/ key milestones, defining operational readiness, identify training needs, writing communications, identifying product features, etc.
• Ensure the successful execution of initiatives, including activities such as executing on the plan and owning progress, etc.
• Ensure the successful monitoring of initiatives, including activities such as ensuring value of technology is realized, holding users accountable for adoption, tracking progress, etc.
• Anticipate and identify needs and challenges during implementations; propose solutions, plan to effectively close practical knowledge gaps; escalate appropriately
• Possess deep knowledge of technology and process; be able to explain and expect best practice
• Identify business goals to be derived from technology to be able to create KPIs as part of measuring and defining successful implementation
• Collaborate cross-functionally during requirements gathering phases for feature development and effectively communication business requirements
• Collaborate on effective, quality documentation
• Participate in defining and prioritizing roadmap and effectively communicating roadmap to users
• Embody the company values and drive company culture positively
What You Bring
• Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Production or Post Production Studies or applicable equivalent experience
• Leadership skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to drive change and assist others with adoption of new optimized processes and technology by cultivating innovation, taking initiative and showing resourcefulness
• Experience in managing large, complex projects
• Knowledge of various software applications used in localization workflows
• Ability to clearly communicate technical workflows and processes to non-technical audiences
• Ability to apply deep critical thinking and effective root cause analysis on difficult problems
• Ability to engage with and motivate culturally diverse, distributed team
• Ability to anticipate and identify risks and effectively manage activities to minimize impact
• Experience in Subtitling, Dubbing, Scripting, Audio Description and Audio workflows, best practices, and industry standards
• Adaptability and resiliency to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
• Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn9nqo-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.