Remote / Virtual
Purpose of Job
Deluxe Localisation, part of the Deluxe group, are the leading provider of a broad range of Digital Film services and technologies to major Hollywood Studios and the Independent Film Market.
Your role will be a Graphic Designer
As Graphic Designer you will be required to research, design, and execute creative solutions for the major studio's online platforms, features, and trailers.
Working within the Art Department, your role will be the creation of original art for major online streaming platforms. Also assisting in the creation of foreign-versioned titles from initial stages right through to final artwork for the Digital Effects Department.
This role reports into the Head of Digital FX UK.
Operational experience in a design agency / post production environment is ideal.Broad and up-to-date knowledge of software common to print and graphics industries.Experience of project management and meeting deadlines.• Photo and image manipulation, with precise formatting to platform specification and requirements.
• Creation of client presentation review documents
• Typographic work, including researching and formulating title design templates and layouts for use within Art Dept.
• Compliance with Account Management/Internal Producers in channeling pre-approved designs to clients.
• Liaising with Digital Artists and generating artwork according to their requirements.
• On occasion the production of in-house presentations, pitch work and internal print requirements.
• Meeting internal schedules and client deadlines.
• Maintaining internal schedule of all design projects.
• Archiving / housekeeping of all design projects.
• Adhering to prescribed workflow procedures.
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Fluency and demonstrable experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, Font Lab or similar.
• A skill for font recognition & manipulation would be desirable.
• Experience with MS Office software suite.
• Freehand drawing and image retouching skills are desirable.
• Basic understanding of VFX and motion graphics is desirable, but not essential.
• Passionate about good design and possess excellent typographic skills.
• Polite and professional with a positive and optimistic approach
• Ability to work well under pressure and maintain focus
• Ability to work on own initiative but also be a good team player
• Ability to make clear decisions
• Diligent and organised
• Able to anticipate and develop contingencies
• Flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced demanding environment
• Objective and balanced within a demanding environment
• An understanding of film post production and associated technologies
• Positive and flexible attitude.
• Reliable and professional.
• A good team player.
• Energetic and positive in approach.
• Willing and able to trouble shoot complex problems.
• Share an interest in continuing to develop and expand your technical skill set in conjunction with the department.
Monday to Friday, 09:30 – 18:00 (including 1 Hour unpaid lunch break)