Assist fellow team members in sustaining a ''zero-defect'' distribution environment. Correctly perform all operations assignments in a timely, efficient and professional manner, and in accordance with established procedures. Provide feedback and suggestions that will help improve the performance of the Operations Department
• Sustain a clean, safe, quality work environment for all fellow team members. Responsible for maintaining an orderly appearance of all Distribution Operations areas.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of a ''zero-defect'' replication and distribution system.
• Follow all safety rules and procedures.
• Ability to successfully clock in and out everyday using a badge time swipe attendance system.
• Proactively maintain digital inventory accuracy for all areas including both DDC and DCDC distribution.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes overtime. Regular attendance is required.
• Communicate all issues in a timely manner with department management.
• Coordinate with the management team the tendering of all shipments to the appropriate carriers.
• Accurately package all shipments.
• Any other assignment or special project given by qualified personnel.
• Perform various operations within Kraken Distro, Replify, Avery and Bartender Label, Excel, Word, DHL Easyship, Outlook, and all other computer environments as needed.
• Successfully operate all equipment including the replication machines, Doremi Server, and the DVD/CD replication machine.
• Ability to physically process and receive in returns and recognize the difference between inbound and outbound airbills.
• Perform various shipping updates within Excel computer environment.
• Ability to test DCP hard drives via the various test equipment including Doremi and Dolby Servers.
• Ability to assemble and/or repair HDD inventory when required.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and be able direct ones efforts in case of no supervision.
• Ability to learn and operate the Kraken Distro Client Shipping System successfully.
• Provide accurate and timely recoveries in the event of a distressed shipment.
• Maintain organization within the work environment at all times.
• Ability to inspect parts as needed and recognize damaged parts.
What You Bring
• Excellent communication skills.
• Possess attention to detail skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
• Deadline Driven.
• Provide high degree of professionalism, courtesy and projection of a positive manner when working with DDC internal and external customers and vendors.
• Organization and attention to detail skills are essential.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Experience in a ''zero-defect'' distribution/production environment is preferred.
• Self-directed team player with excellent communication skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft office applications and computer literate.
• Ability to be a certified fork truck operator and be trained to operate the box truck.
• Must have 120 training hours in Digital Operations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION TO CONSIDER
• Must have physical stamina to repetitively lift and relocate a 50 lb hard drive tote and 10 lb shipping cases (Any items that weigh more than 50lbs will require a two person assisted lifting).
• Pass a back assessment, physical exam, and drug/alcohol screen (check).
• Handling and assembling small parts.
• Frequent bending, kneeling, and reaching.
• Standing for long periods of time.
• Must have 20/20 vision or vision corrected to 20/20.
• Must be able to read and comprehend accurately for labeling (check on wording).
• Handling and assembling small parts.
• Ability to perform in a fast paced, deadline-oriented manufacturing/production/distribution center environment.
• Frequently work indoors in non-airconditioned warehouse.
• Occasionally exposed to loud noises.
• Be present at work facility on a regular basis.
• Overtime will be required when necessary
• Non-exempt status
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxomw4-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.