Director, Project Coordination
Director, Project Coordination (Subtitling)
The Director of Project Coordination will work with global and local stakeholders and functional directors to drive operational excellence within Subtitling Project Coordination, building a high-performing team of end-to-end project coordinators and managers that allows Deluxe to scale and grow our operational excellence in Localization. This is a role for an operations leader with solid experience in localization project management in the media & entertainment space. If you have a passion for providing exceptional customer service, finding solutions to interesting challenges and adapting to change in a fast-paced industry, this is the perfect role for you.
• Oversee end-to-end project management of Deluxe subtitling projects and meet quality and on-time delivery standards.
• Ensure success in terms of project planning and execution, meeting client requirements and escalating risks and need for support as soon as they're identified.
• Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for day-to-day performance of the team's operations.
• Capacity planning, organizational structure, and continuous process improvement to help gain speed and efficiency and improve quality.
• Foster and maintain best practices within the global subtitling project management team and build capacity for creative problem-solving and high standards of communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Build a nimble and customer-oriented team culture with a ''can-do'' attitude and a healthy respect for creative intent and the art of subtitling.
• Work closely with Human Resources to lead the team with integrity, uphold company policies and processes, and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment.
• Drive key initiatives within Localization Operations. Collaborate with PMO, functional directors and global stakeholders to keep the focus on new projects, working with the project team to ensure operationalization is successfully delivered.
• Drive a vision to make the Subtitling Project Management team a center for excellence and deliver high-quality customer service.
• Be a change agent to help drive change management effectively. Motivate and contextualize the need for change with teams to ensure successful adoption of new processes and technology in an ever-evolving business.
• People management, attrition management, succession planning for team reporting directly into you.
What You Bring
• Comprehensive project management experience in localization, preferably for media & entertainment
• 8+ years of experience in an operations management role
• Ability to motivate and manage individuals to consistently perform and improve.
• Proven track record of setting and maintaining a team's direction and enabling the progress of a team's functional growth and evolution.
• Experience driving the implementation and documentation of operational workflow improvements, leveraging manual as well as automated strategies, scripting, and integrated systems.
• Ability to navigate across a global organization and be an agent of forward progress through consensus-building and decisive action.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Translation experience or knowledge of other languages an asset
• You will be part of a large international and culturally diverse team
• You will have the opportunity to make an impact for the organization, the customers and consumers
• You will have opportunities to further grow your leadership skills
• You will have opportunities to attend industry events
• You will have the opportunity to expand your professional network
Our Promise to You
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-req9o0-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.