Customer Support Technician
The Customer Support Technician provides technical support for our client and theater exhibitor partners to ensure sites and their cinema screens have the required content and playlists to deliver advertising campaigns and other 'pre-show' content to movie theater patrons.
• In a team environment perform monitoring of site systems and perform technical troubleshooting to ensure content is played as scheduled.
• Develop understanding and use of site hardware and associated server and screen player software components.
• Contribute to knowledgebase and troubleshooting processes, training, and maintain documentation of standard operating procedures.
• Manage end-to-end incident resolution and repair transactions.
• Perform outbound calls as needed to sample, track and document select advertising campaigns.
• Utilize ticketing system to accommodate incident tracking.
• Utilize network management systems to accommodate content and playlist delivery using electronic and physical mediums.
• Work overtime hours as needed in the event of high support volume.
• Maintain professionalism and courtesy when working with internal and external customers.
What You Bring
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in technical support or equivalent training preferred.
• Computer hardware, software and networking knowledge preferred.
• Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) required.
• Reputable verbal communication and written documentation skills with attention to detail.
• Adhere to confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary company and client information.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to delight the customer.
OTHER INFORMATION TO CONSIDER
• Workstation resides within a 'bullpen' type of environment (low profile cubicles, limited privacy, continuous ambient activity).
• Workstation is indoors with limited outdoor visibility.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7pvk-3-235-184-215-42 in your application.