London, United Kingdom
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
Job Title: Operations Co-ordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
Department: Global Digital Studio Operations EMEA
Line of Business: Content and Localisation Management (CLM)
Location: Disney, Hammersmith
Reports to: CLM Manager
Overall Purpose of the Role
This role will support the operations team for all aspects of the localisation and the creation of digital assets (components) for Fox Entertainment and Nat Geo content; the candidate will be expected to maintain and update trackers for the team, place orders on our centralised system and actively monitor the delivery of localised dubs/subs against expected due dates.
The co-ordinator is expected to have excellent project management skills, demonstrate boht attention to detail and organisational ability; experience of content localisation, production, mastering and digital distribution would be an advantage but not essential.
Areas of Responsibility
• Update team trackers (Excel, Google docs etc) as required
• Raise POs for different projects.
• Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the localisation (dubbing, subtitling, access services and metadata) of content in line within agreed deadlines and to agreed technical standards and costs (SLAs) while ensuring creative consistency.
• Organise and handle this localisation across multiple titles and territories - including creating and tracking orders on R2 (our tracking system), raising of dubbing POs and the negotiation of dubbing delivery schedules.
• Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials.
• Liaise with internal colleagues and clients to create material schedules that are appropriate to the license start date or the broadcast schedule.
• Resolve metadata integrity issues across stakeholders, eg different TX dates on different databases
• Track metrics for the on time delivery of local dubs and scripts, local language masters, components and localised metadata of those titles for which the Operations Co-ordinator is the title expert.
• Contribute to the team, and collaborate on specific projects and opportunities to improve workflows.
• Other General Activities
• Attend and contribute to: Team; Departmental; Cluster and communication meetings.
• Work effectively with departmental colleagues and cross-functionally with other members of Global Digital Studio Operations
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external parties.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required
• Good IT competence (eg: Excel, Googledocs)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8zen-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.