Client Support Manager
Deluxe's Technology and Innovation Group is on the forefront of change within media management from creation to consumption. We're looking someone who shares our passion for disrupting, transforming, and uniting the entertainment ecosystem in this new age of digital storytelling.
Deluxe is seeking an individual to serve as a key focal and point of contact between internal and external stakeholders by overseeing the operational requirements for successful delivery of our Deluxe One Showcase services. The Client Support Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a team of support engineers working in multiple locations and time zones. The role will interact directly with our customers and other stakeholders, managing escalations, providing support investigating and tracking external client requests. Candidates must be extremely customer focused, can multi-task and utilize both written & verbal communication skills to help our diverse range of customers effectively on both business matters and client operational personnel on technical matters.
This is a full-time role based out of our Burbank, CA office.
• Possess a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the Deluxe One and Deluxe One Showcase systems and other web-based programs used to perform the job daily.
• Manage daily operations including data processing, user management, troubleshooting client issues, reporting, management of client campaign processing from title and metadata ingest to content publishing on external sites while ensuring deadlines, delivered performance, and services match customer needs
• Takes lead on critical and urgent issues that are time and client sensitive
• Properly and timely escalate all associate, customer production and system issues based on established standard operating procedures
• Liaise with product manager and product owners to investigate issues, address concerns, disseminate information and provide reports either internally or externally as required
• Manage and train support engineers, including assigning and verifying the completion of tasks assigned and ensuring all team members are prepared to successfully execute job functions within the guidelines of the company and client expectations
• Lead the team with long and medium range planning developed through feedback and analysis, as well as senior management direction, to continually improve performance of the team
• Satisfies staffing requirements for all required and necessary coverage across clients
• Prioritize and align teams on a regular cadence, securing integration across functions, partnering and leading the set up and facilitation of status meetings, and tracking action items throughout
• Authors, edits, and collaborates on technical support documentation including but not limited to platform operational tools, processes, and workflows with product owners and managers
What You Bring
• BA or BS degree
• 4+ years of relevant experience working collaboratively across product, development, sales, and marketing teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office product suite
• Well versed in various project management and content collaboration tools such as Atlassian Confluence and JIRA
• Passion and knowledge of media and entertainment industry with emphasis on digital media solutions focused on technology enabling creative, production and distribution of content
• Detailed knowledge of the Awards industry and experience managing For Your Consideration trade marketing campaigns, from title/asset ingest to events campaign management to awards voting.
• Has an ability to lead others in a fast-paced, complex, and sometimes stressful situations including making sound judgements when information may be lacking, and time is of the essence while regarding company and client policy.
• Possess strong decision making and problem-solving skills and ability to address issues with colleagues and direct reports in a consistent and timely manner.
• Past experience in project management that conveys attention to detail, exceptional organization skills, and the ability to learn fast and accommodate to rapid change by reacting quickly to new information.
• Experience in Customer Service organization, and/or Technical Operations Services including software systems and connectivity monitoring and troubleshooting highly desired
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykw1k-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.