Manager, Quality Control
Capacity Planning, Lead
Capacity Planning Lead
This position is ideal for individuals who have a 'can-do' attitude and the desire to make things happen. It requires a highly motivated, dynamic and collaborative individual with an analytical mindset, and an eagerness to learn and flexible approach. If you are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience and enjoy planning, analyzing data, and always finding solutions to interesting challenges, then this is the perfect role for you. This position will be remote (select states/provinces in the US or Canada) or in Burbank, CA.
Outcomes and Accomplishments
As a Capacity Planning Lead, you will:
• Co-Manage the Deluxe Localization Capacity Planning Program.
• Oversee a team of Capacity Planning Coordinators to monitor trends in demand for specific languages, clients, and workflows.
• Analyze data from production teams to determine at-a-glance bandwidth for translation and project coordination. Compare this data against the volume of incoming requests to plan monthly volumes, efficiently load balance, and forecast potential capacity crunches. Present findings to higher-level stakeholders and recommend new metrics to better forecast capacity.
• Act as a bridge between Client Services and Subtitling Production Teams to interpret client expectations and ensure all teams are clear on the project requirements.
• Analyze requested project timelines and determine if they allow for successful delivery based on existing workflows. Present final project proposal to Client Services.
• Monitor and vet project proposals to ensure responses are timely, feasible and responsive to client needs.
• Collaborate with global production teams on implementation of assignment strategies and workflows for complex projects.
• Monitor acceptance of proposals, change of scope, and review expired proposals with Client Services.
• Participate in kickoff calls and capacity planning sessions.
What You Bring
• Experience leading a subtitling or dubbing production team, or experience responding to localization capacity requests or turnaround requests.
• Experience managing large-scale projects end to end.
• Experience designing and successfully executing assignment strategies for complex projects.
• Excellent project management experience, preferably in localization for media & entertainment.
• Excellent people skills and great leadership qualities.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to act as an anchor between multiple globally distributed teams.
• A client-focused outlook with the ability to view and objectively critique project performance.
• Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
• Experience in having a bird's-eye view of project planning.
• You will be part of a large international and culturally diverse team
• You will have the opportunity to make an impact for the organization, the customers, and consumers
• You will have opportunities to further grow your leadership skills
• You will have opportunities to attend industry events
• You will have the opportunity to expand your professional network
Our Promise to You
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm9bo2-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.
About the Company
As the world's leading multidisciplinary service provider, Deluxe underpins the media and entertainment industry, servicing content creators and distributors including Netflix, WarnerMedia, The Walt Disney Company, Amazon, Apple, Viacom, NBCU, Google, AT&T and many others, by providing Global Content Distribution, Localization, Accessibility and Mastering while leading end-to-end innovation with unparalleled scale and agility across the Streaming, Theatrical, Broadcast and Mobile landscapes
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,200 of the most talented and experienced industry individuals worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.