Based in Deluxe's corporate headquarters, the Benefits Analyst is responsible for administering employee benefits programs which include but may not be limited to 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, AD&D, and voluntary insurance plans.
About the Team: Human Resources
The Human Resources group at Deluxe is a strategic partner to the business at every level, managing all HR functions and systems across the entire organization. Supporting more than 3,000 employees worldwide, the group also functions as the central hub globally for all employee-related issues, organizational design, talent acquisition, onboarding, benefits, payroll, learning, and engagement.
This position will focus on developing, implementing, and monitoring benefit plans, policies, procedures, and guidelines for the North America region. This role reports to the Director, Benefits and is based in Burbank, CA.
A Day in the Life of this position would include the following:
• Work with Benefits Team to assist employees and research claim and system issues
• Develop Benefit and Compensation reports and analytics
• Work with Payroll Supervisor on 401(k) administration and auditing
• Conduct benefit premium reconciliation and funding
• Administer Deluxe bonus programs and payments
• Conduct minimum wage audits
• Participates in planning and execution of Annual Enrollment process and communications.
• Responsible for ACA auditing and reporting
• Responsible for 1094 and 1095-C tax requirements and filing
• Responsible for Form 5500 filing and SAR notice requirements
What You Bring:
• You have 3+ years' experience working with leave of absence administration or benefits and retirement plans is required.
• You have knowledge of State and Federal laws including FMLA, ADA, CFRA, PFL, ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, and other applicable regulations.
• You must be able to manage priorities in a fast-paced and changing environment.
• You have the ability to interpret and present data.
• You have excellent computer skills – must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet savvy.
• You can maintain confidentiality.
• BA/BS in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related major required.
If you are an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we would like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video, and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Deluxe is the world’s leading video creation to distribution company offering global, end-to-end services and technology. Through unmatched scale, technology and capabilities, Deluxe enables the worldwide market for professionally created video. The world’s leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors rely on Deluxe’s experience and expertise. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York and operations in 38 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of more than 7,500 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, engineers and innovators.