Production Project Coordinator
- Assistant Manager – Quality & Process Improvement will be part of the quality and process improvement initiatives in accordance with the client and company requirements.
- The role will provide optimal business solutions to meet the client's business requirements, adding value through adoption of best practice, business process improvement and elimination of redundant activities within the business process.
- The role will also provide an atmosphere of operations excellence across the processes by ensuring a stable and predictable environment
- The role requires experience in working in a cross functional environment and driving change and innovation culture effectively
- Evaluate current processes by performing gap analysis, implement corrective action plans and monitor the effectiveness of the solutions on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and develop key metrics that provide data on quality and process performance and help identify process improvement opportunities.
- Baseline the capabilities of the current processes.
- Perform the process audits and design the transaction quality audits.
- Identify the key failure points in the process and implement suitable controls to avoid any surprises.
- Identify and drive the key process improvement projects using six sigma/Lean methodologies.
- Drive the culture of innovation and continuous improvement across the organization.
- Design MIS Reporting and Dashboards, Standardizing reporting process and formats.
- Training the operations team on problem solving and quality concepts.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmqx4-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.