Account Manager, Scripting
Account Manager, Scripting
Account Manager, Scripting
This position is ideal for individuals who enjoy problem-solving in a collaborative environment. It requires an organized individual who exhibits consistent decision-making and clear communication. In this role, you will serve as a primary point of contact between Scripting, other teams at Deluxe, and external clients. Ultimately, as an Account Manager, you will ensure that Deluxe delivers consistent Dubbing and Subtitling scripts that exceed our clients' expectations. This position is in Burbank, CA or remote.
Outcomes and Accomplishments
Account Managers work with a team of Project Coordinators to provide guidance and oversight over the Scripting process through the processing of work orders, updating of trackers, and active engagement with internal and external groups. The ideal candidate must be ready to:
• Ensure consistency of setup, workflow, and client experience across all projects
• Blend independent work and collaboration with diverse teams
• Balance workflows and client timelines to meet project deadlines
• Understand Scripting's place in the localization workflow, and how it ties into Subtitling and Dubbing
The candidate will demonstrate a combination of skills and practical knowledge of the following:
• A familiarity with dubbing, subtitling, or audio localization processes
• Understanding of the television and theatrical post-production process
• MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and comfort with new software
In this role, the candidate will learn the Scripting Coordination workflow and subsequently own these tasks:
• Maintain the workflow and communication with other teams at Deluxe for your assigned client(s), facilitating collaboration on shared projects
• Maintain current client relationships
• Direct and develop a team of Project Coordinators to receive, coordinate, track, and deliver client scripting orders
• Manage production setup and workflows from a cloud-based production platform
• Troubleshoot and assist in resolving quality concerns and technical issues
• Maintain all billing for your respective projects
• Serve as a Scripting subject matter expert (SME) for client and Deluxe meetings
• Other tasks as assigned by the Scripting Manager, Project Coordination
What You Bring
• 2+ years experience in coordinating complex projects and workflows
• 2+ years experience working under NDA or with demonstrable tenure in the localization industry
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to make decisions and problem-solve independently
• Ability to collaborate in a fast-paced environment with large internal and external teams
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Provide excellent customer service to foster a collaborative and positive relationship with our internal and external stakeholders
• Experience adapting to new situations
• Flexibility to work extended hours to meet project deadlines
• Learn the ins and outs of the localization process and become skilled in each part of the workflow
• Connect with people all over the world
• Work with industry-leading, high-profile content and clients
• Join a fun and supportive team
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state, and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72mk6-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.
About the Company
As the world's leading multidisciplinary service provider, Deluxe underpins the media and entertainment industry, servicing content creators and distributors including Netflix, WarnerMedia, The Walt Disney Company, Amazon, Apple, Viacom, NBCU, Google, AT&T and many others, by providing Global Content Distribution, Localization, Accessibility and Mastering while leading end-to-end innovation with unparalleled scale and agility across the Streaming, Theatrical, Broadcast and Mobile landscapes.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 4,000 of the most talented and experienced industry individuals worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.