Account Manager - Avails Management
The Account Manager (AM) occupies a vital role in the Client Services department
overseeing Deluxe 's
order placement process, i.e., avails management, within its aggregation business . Acting as a customer advocate they focus on building strong relationships and executing workflows to ensure timely and successful completion of customer requests by Deluxe's cross-functional internal teams. The AM is expected to own and facilitate communications with all internal and external stakeholders related to c ustomer projects and business needs. The AM must be technically proficient so they can effectively partner with customers, team members and operations to achieve the customer's defined goals.
• Own a Customer avails management pipeline within Deluxe's content aggregation business .
• Support the Senior Account Manager in maintaining a Customer account. E nsuring internal and external obligations are met.
• Create, ingest and track orders, i.e. avails, via Deluxe's proprietary systems through the production pipeline to delivery.
• Oversee creating/uploading pertinent metadata associated with each
• Liase between the c ustomer and internal teams to ensure project requirements are executed effectively and efficiently .
• Help e stablish and iterate workflows, document standard operating procedures and develop training for peers / reports.
• Balance workloads management for Client Services team members.
• Be responsible for maintaining and presenting account status reports with the c ustomer and internal stakeholders .
• Ensure i nternal stakeholder alignment
o n the needs of the c ustomer .
• Exercise impeccable judgment and ownership by knowing when to escalate customer requirements or project blockers to the project team, S upervisors and S enior M anagement.
• Track on-time and right first-time metrics for projects/workflows managed. Establishing new op erating procedures to optimize order quality.
• Oversee order remediation and root cause analysis for issues that arise across Client Services and internal teams.
• Prepare Executive summaries and presentations
on an ad hoc basis.
What You Bring
• BA degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
or equivalent work experience
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills required and a foundational knowledge of Microsoft Access preferred.
• Proficiency in Data Management including collection, entry and analysis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• S trong interpersonal skills.
• Experience working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Experience with workflows that occur in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• H ighly organized and able to work independently within
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• A ble to effectively document all processes, designs and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• Ability to travel as needed by the business .
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp29n-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.