London, United Kingdom
About the Company
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,000 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
This is a senior account leadership role, responsible for the service delivery for a key strategic account within Deluxe. You will be the key point of contact for the client working closely with EMEA and US management teams and in collaboration with the operational, technical and product teams to ensure smooth service delivery. You will provide service delivery leadership to a large cross-geography account team ensuring best practices are in place and there is a continuous improvement approach to service delivery – internally and with the client.
• Grow client relationships and become their main point of contact providing highly professional and accurate information
• Provide day-to-day support to platform clients on delivering excellent service and satisfaction
• Liaise between the customer and internal teams to ensure project requirements are executed effectively and efficiently
• Ensure the co-ordination of the acquisition of source materials from relevant internal/external parties
• Hold overview status of orders via Deluxe's proprietary systems through the production pipeline
• Collaborate with internal operational stakeholders and ensure internal team alignment on the needs of the customer
• Exercise impeccable judgment and ownership by knowing when to escalate customer requirements or project blockers to the project team, Supervisors and Senior Management
• Understand rate cards and services to ensure proper application of rates to orders
• Prepare Executive summaries and presentations on an ad hoc basis.
• Help establish workflows, document standard operating procedures and develop training for peers/reports
• Be responsible for maintaining and presenting account status reports with the customer and internal stakeholders
• Keep appraised of industry developments, new technology and workflows
• Change management - creating, adapting, implementing and controlling change within your team and beyond.
• Other ad hoc duties where required
• Host recurring client meetings. Provide statusing and feedback on impending deadlines whilst maintaining client expectations
• Maintaining a flow of accurate information to and from the client though several means inc. email, slack, meetings, and reporting
• Manage peak periods by working directly with internal stakeholders
• Onboard new workflows as required – bringing together the relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Flexibility when working with internal stakeholders and clients from different timezones
• Working across client and internal tracker/systems inc. G-Sheets, Sharepoint, Teams
What You Bring
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skillset:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have held high profile successful client account servicing relationships
• Must have strong interpersonal skills
• Experience of being in a client-facing role
• You are an Intelligent motivator - motivating the account team to figure out solutions to their own problems and improve confidence .
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a team
• Highly organised and able to work independently within own process
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives
• Positive, service-oriented personality
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus
• Must be flexible to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5066-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.