This is an instrumental role within a high-pressured Regional Sales Team at CNNIC, focusing on the UK market. The Sales Planner role is crucial to the day to day running of the team and works across every aspect of the sales business, which includes pitches, proposals to clients and management of the team assistant and their day to day tasks. As Sales Planner, you will also assist in the coordination and communication, account management, day to day representative & client needs across the UK market. The Sales Planner will be responsible for contracts, billing and senior administrative tasks within the team. You must have relevant media/agency experience and knowledge of agency landscape and contacts.
• Assist in the coordination, communication, account management of client needs across the market
• Strategic development of proposals, media schedules, presentations and other supporting documents to relevant territories tailored to clients
• Assist Account Managers and Reps in identifying new prospective clients within specified markets (proactive lead generation)
• Campaign management, existing campaigns optimization through brain storming, data analysis and finding new ways of business
• Manage & develop the Sales Assistant along with all their duties to ensure all administrative needs are met and support Sales Managers and the team Director
• Maintaining smooth running of active campaigns with assistant, ensuring client and reps are continuously updated on active campaigns
We need an individual that is able to work alone but also in a team and under pressure. This team handles one of the largest portfolios globally, therefore critical to have someone that is exceptionally diligent, with key attention to detail while multitasking various accounts at the same time.
• Prior industry experience with relevant media/agency
• Knowledge of Global media landscape
• Exceptional excel and PPT skills
• Self-motivated and able to work with team and alone when allocated certain tasks and responsibilities
• Manage the team's sales assistant as well as being managed by Manager in the region
The Nice to Haves
• The role may require some flexibility to travel, but initially the focus and base is in the London office but with client interaction
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rboo1e-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.