New York, NY
Project Manager (CNN)
The Project Manager is responsible for driving operational excellence and efficiency for the Art Department by tracking and streamlining workflows and resources across teams. The role will work cross functionally with video, editorial, product design, programming, and operations to ensure maximum collaboration and output.
• Resource management and coordination: ensuring everything is executed and delivered accurately and on time.
• Management of freelancers: recruitment, onboarding, scheduling
• Collaborate with director and senior staff to develop and implement tactics to achieve team goals.
• Support senior staff in overseeing strategic, complex projects. challenges our approaches.
• 4+ years of work experience in an agency, digital media, or production environment
• Minimum of 2 years in a planning, coordinator, or logistical role
• Working in creative and news teams a plus
• College degree in journalism, design, media production, or related work experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to manage timelines, deliverables, and workflows
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills a must
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders across all levels
• Proven track record of problem solving
• Self-starter and proactively looks for ways to improve things
• Ability to work in a fast pace, startup environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2nqz7-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.