WarnerMedia seeks a Production Assistant for the CNN Tonight department.
• The Production Assistant for CNN Tonight works closely with show producers to find and cut the best video and create graphic elements for segments within CNN systems and elsewhere.
• Each PA is responsible for calling elements in the control room, running prompter and editorial research.
• They are encouraged to pitch package and guest ideas.
• The Production Assistant works closely with rights and clearances, affiliate desk and assignment desks to ensure best video is used and sourced properly.
• The Production Assistant must code video and fonts, and work under extremely tight deadlines.
• Must be able to regularly work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
• A bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• One year experience in the news business.
• Television/Broadcasting background is preferred.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Strong writing skills.
• Able to juggle many tasks at once.
• Experience in editing a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkvwm-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.