WarnerMedia seeks a Production Assistant for the New Day department. The Production Assistant for CNN Tonight works closely with show producers to find and cut the best video and create graphic elements for segments within CNN systems and elsewhere. Each PA is responsible for calling elements in the control room, running prompter and editorial research. They are encouraged to pitch package and guest ideas. The Production Assistant works closely with rights and clearances, affiliate desk and assignment desks to ensure best video is used and sourced properly. The Production Assistant must code video and fonts, and work under extremely tight deadlines.
Must be able to regularly work an extended schedule as the news cycle and deadlines require.
• A bachelor's degree in journalism or related field of study is preferred, or equivalent experience.
• One year experience in the news business.
• Television/Broadcasting background is preferred.
• Must have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Strong writing skills.
• Able to juggle many tasks at once.
• Experience in editing a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22ekm-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.