WarnerMedia seeks a Coordinator, Strategic Initiatives for the General & Administrative department. The Strategic Initiatives team is responsible for the agile cross functional project management of strategic initiatives tied to business expansion, growth, and the needed cultural evolution required to support both. This function leads and guides cross functional and tiger teams to address business priorities and drives the adoption of new operating models. In addition, this team will implement CNN Digital OKRs (Objectives and Key Result), communicate and drive decision making around data, and is responsible for all CNN Digital global operational communications, presentations, business reviews, leadership initiatives and employee forums tied to our operating cadence. The discipline this function brings to the way CNN Digital gathers, informs, and identifies needs, poses solutions, makes decisions and executes solutions is critical to CNN Digital's optimization.
The Coordinator, Strategic Initiatives will be responsible for coordinating activities that support critical Digital-wide initiatives that bridge business strategy and execution. The role supports several bodies of work, all of which are related to driving alignment, structure, and consistent process and making critical strategic connections for many organizational groups and the organization-at-large.
• Manage creation of day-to-day design needs for Strategic Initiatives team.
• Generating original designs using a variety of mediums for executive presentations, CNN Digital reports, business reviews, one-sheets, infographics, etc.
• Creating consistent designs, aligned with existing style guides and processes, to be used internally and externally.
• Translating complex ideas into easily understandable visual presentations.
• Partnering closely with different Digital teams to convey inspiring and informative ideas that will engage employees.
• Manage end-to-end logistics of large scale events.
• Coordinating space, catering, AV and associated materials for in-person gatherings including quarterly town halls, business reviews, monthly leadership team meetings, employee gatherings, leadership events, and additional strategic initiatives as identified.
• Managing vendors and third-party companies to create engaging virtual gatherings for Digital employees.
• Oversee event budgets, keeping within specified budgets.
• Executing administrative tasks for the Strategic Initiatives team.
• Building and maintaining a CNN Digital calendar that includes critical activities from all key leaders and business areas, partnering with other teams to manage schedules as needed.
• Maintaining distribution lists for CNN Digital employees by city globally.
• Keep detailed records of meetings, including event lists, employee lists, etc.
• Manage team document storage.
• Proficient in Adobe Suite, particularly Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Experience generating original design in Keynote and PowerPoint.
• Experience organizing large events.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Foundational knowledge of graphic design including composition, typography, color theory and branding concepts.
• Experience managing multi-city/location events.
• Experience using Adobe After Effects.
• Impeccable writing skills.
• A desire to learn about digital media.
• A desire to learn about business communications.
• A desire to grow, learn, change and tackle new challenges with regularity.
• A hunger to solve problems.
• A willingness to jump in and pick up any task - large and small – related to event execution, team work and new projects that spring up quickly.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk328q-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.