Production Assistant, Image Sound
Associate Archives Coordinator for CNN Newsource Ops (Temporary)
This person is proficient in MIRA search and finding archival content. They work with the CNN Library to ingest tape footage to a digital format. They have a comprehensive knowledge of Newsource rules and restrictions regarding the distribution of content.
• This person supplies archive content to affiliates ahead of anniversaries of major news events
• The archives coordinator works in tandem with the Content Producers to provide stellar customer service to our affiliates
• 1-2 years total news experience
• Experience in local news is helpful
• Strong organizational and customer service skills are essential
• A college bachelor's degree is also required
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.