Supervisor, Metadata Operations - Remote
Remote / Virtual
For more than 20 years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ:CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains consumers around the globe by providing premium feature film and television series, enthusiast streaming channels and technology services to the world's largest media, retail and technology companies. As a leader in the rapidly evolving streaming ecosystem, Cinedigm continues its legacy as an innovator through its adoption of next-generation technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, through its proprietary, highly-scalable Matchpoint™ technology platform. For more information, visit www.cinedigm.com.
NOTE: Cinedigm is currently a 100% work-from-home company. While we may return to an office environment in the future, we do not have plans to return to an office setting at this time. When we return to an office environment, the incumbent may be required to work from the office on a part or full-time basis, as needed. We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees.
The Operations Manager will manage the day-to-day operations for Physical DVD/Blu-Ray and assist with Digital/OTT. This role will be responsible for the end-to-end life cycle of a high volume of products and heavy execution of detail. The Operations Manager will work closely with 3rd party vendors to ensure all tasks are being handled properly.
• Manage day-to-day physical DVD operations. Monitor inventory and execute purchase orders and other inventory controls through 3rd party vendor.
• Manage/support logistics through diligent project management, analysis, and extensive cross-functional coordination across various departments.
• Manage inventory for obsolescence, liquidation, and scrap opportunities, and resulting execution.
• Process promotional sales orders.
• Review and approve first article samples.
• Control communication of physical item master, including item setups, item master changes, bill of materials, and moratorium approvals.
• Coordinate digital scheduling.
• Use Rightsline (Rights management system) for item setups, review and approve metadata, and maintain updates on workflow platform – Monday.com.
• Schedule delivery jobs for digital operations.
• Lead and/or support the management of 3rd party vendors for special ratings, platform avails, and other outsourced tasks.
• 3+ years previous experience in operation, supply chain, inventory and/or manufacturing.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize, multiple-task, and follow up consistently with excellent attention to detail.
• Competent with Microsoft Excel and Outlook and comfortable learning new software with training.
• Eager to learn and adapt to a fast-paced market-driven environment.
Cinedigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate or promote discrimination or harassment of any kind. Cinedigm does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjwpee-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.
For more than twenty years, Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM) has led the digital transformation of the entertainment industry. Today, Cinedigm entertains hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe by providing premium content, streaming channels, and technology services to the world’s largest media, technology, and retail companies.