Marketing Coordinator (Temporary)
Cineverse is a global streaming technology and entertainment company with one of the world's largest portfolios of owned and operated streaming channels, all powered by its advanced, proprietary technology platform. Cineverse currently features enthusiast brands for subscription video on demand (SVOD), advertising-based video on demand (AVOD) and free, ad-supported streaming television (FAST) channels. Cineverse entertains consumers around the globe by providing premium feature film and television series, enthusiast streaming channels and technology services to some of the world's largest media, retail and technology companies. For more information, please visit www.cineverse.com.
NOTE: Cineverse is currently a 100% work-from-home company. While we may return to an office environment in the future, we do not have plans to return to an office setting at this time. When we return to an office environment, the incumbent may be required to work from the office on a part or full-time basis, as needed. We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees.
As a liaison between departments within Cinedigm, this marketing professional will coordinate the client and individual releases. This position is instrumental in streamlining workflow processes by creating reports, submitting requests, and ensuring timely completion of tasks. In essence, this marketing role involves managing deliverables, providing support, and continuously seeking ways to enhance the team's overall efficiency. This is a temporary position expected to last for 6 months.
• Day-to-day point of contact for studios, answering questions and resolving issues
• Coordinate, track, and follow up on all deliverables for studios in a timely manner
• Maintain release schedules including item set up and creative work orders by title, adhering to strict deadlines, for vendors/licensors.
• Work directly with the digital sales team to coordinate digital promotions/price drops for releases on various platforms
• Review weekly release schedule to make sure titles launch on time and correctly
• Assist with developing marketing presentations/selling guides
• Maintain and follow-up on bi-weekly agenda with assigned vendors/licensors
• Come up with copy for social media & marketing
• Request promo orders when necessary
• 2-3 years of Film/Entertainment industry experience
• Agency experience preferred
• Prior experience with creative traffic management preferred
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task
• Willingness to learn various data systems/software
Cineverse is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate or promote discrimination or harassment of any kind. Cineverse does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1jjx0-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.