NOTE: Cinedigm is currently a 100% work from home company. While we may return to an office environment in the future, we do not have plans to return to an office setting until after the first of the calendar year 2021. When we return to an office environment, this position will be based in Los Angeles, and the incumbent will be required to work from the office on a part or full-time basis, as needed. We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all employees.
The Coordinator, Content Scheduling will w ork closely with our Digital Networks team and our Content Acquisition teams to ensure our channels are operating efficiently and manage any issues that may arise by troubleshooting or flagging the appropriate team member. Select programming that is in keeping with the theme and requirements for each channel being programmed .
• Build schedules inside the linear programming software, Amagi.
• Proof schedules and schedule changes prior to their release.
• Produce and distribute programming reports as needed.
• Assist in the creation of reports for future program schedules.
• Complete special projects as required.
• Oversee scheduling & curation of all content to channels.
• Update shelving for DTC & HTML5 Apps.
• Provide oversight and management of internal and external programming resources.
• Training new channel partners on programming curation and Amagi scheduling.
• Tags upcoming content with key metadata (talent, keywords, descriptors, etc.) and with appropriate marketing classification tags
• Strong attention to detail
• Must know how to communicate effectively and positively across multiple departments
• Must be adaptable and data-driven in employing scheduling tactics across each of Cinedigm's distinct and diverse channel offering
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, and other relevant software tools;
• Ability to quickly and proactively learn or adapt to new tools as needed
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years experience in a digital, SVOD/AVOD, and/or content role
Cinedigm is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not tolerate or promote discrimination or harassment of any kind. Cinedigm does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.