Sr. Video Producer
New York, NY
We are seeking a Vice President, AV to holistically coordinate SHO in-house creative services post-production facility, AV Content Producers and Post-Production Services teams. You will all video production efforts to facilitate large volume audiovisual content finishing, mastering, versioning, graphics creation, creative repurposing, localization, delivery and asset management through marketing campaign lifecycles. Come join us!
• Ability to coordinate the staff and daily operations of the three video production teams for SHOWTIME Marketing.
• Manage AV Content Producers to ensure the timely delivery of on-air and off-air materials and successfully track and manage promotional workflow between Creative, Interstitial, Global Operations, and related departments.
• Ability to be actively involved while leading all content production workflow and project management of all AV content production.
• Coordinate intake and schedules, clearances, licensing etc. while keeping teams informed of status on large multimedia marketing
• Manage Post-Production editors who perform Versioning and QC editing on all promotional content and final delivery and distribution of AV assets.
• Manage scheduling and operations team responsible for SHO in-house Edit Facility.
• Manage tactical budgets for promotional video content creation and finishing.
• Liaison with Campaign Managers on all campaign related asset creation, delivery, scheduling etc.
• Manage the activities of direct reports through mentoring, delegating, and staffing in order to meet desired goals.
• Initiate frequent communication to ensure teams understand their assignments and responsibilities and give appropriate feedback.
• Build an exceptional client service atmosphere ensuring that all possible client needs are consistently met and surpassed at any given moment.
• Assess and review team performance, QC controls, delivery requirements and accuracy
• Video editing skills
• Experience with cloud based video workflows, video asset management systems and metadata concept
• Knowledge of broadcast video/audio equipment such as waveform/vectorscopes, audio meters, and video tape decks of various formats
• Ability to recognize inefficiencies in workflow and devise solutions
• Ability to articulate complex technical concepts to people in non-technical positions
• Vast experience with industry standard creative tools.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
• A basic knowledge of video compression
Education and experience:
• High school graduate, College degree preferred
• Expertise in the areas of video post production, editing, and management.
• 8-10 years of related experience. Management experience required
• Implement manworkflow and technical policies as it relates to in-house technical facilities, workflows, and systems used in efforts for video promotion created for SHOWTIME O&O and platforms and other.
• Collaborate on, recommend and implement best of breed post-production technologies and workflows working with team and ViacomCBS technical personnel.
• Look for and execute workflow/technology solutions to improve SHO post-production efficiency. Cloud/MAM/Automation etc.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1y2e-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.