Senior Coordinator, Business Operations
San Francisco, CA
Assist the CBS Television Stations Local Sales team with servicing accounts and perform administrative functions.
• Accurately enter TV and digital sales orders and contracts into the sales system, WideOrbit. Monitor accounts and pull makegood reports.
• Coordinate all information, schedules and client research for Account Executives.
• File and maintain all appropriate paperwork related to sales orders.
• Coordinate and prepare materials for sales decks presented to clients and media departments of advertising agencies.
• Pre and post sale project management duties: build marketing materials and research pieces for various sales initiatives.
• Perform administrative tasks (e.g.: heavy phone coverage and data entry)
• Assigned special projects as needed by Account Executives, Sales Managers and the Sales Assistant Supervisor.
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred.
• Knowledge of WideOrbit and Strata a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to perform tasks with high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficient in MS Excel (formatting and formula creation) and MS PowerPoint plus the ability to learn new software systems.