Paramount's Local Digital Sales team is responsible for driving local revenue growth for Paramount Global Streaming assets. This team collaborates across Paramount Global and CBS Stations divisions, providing thought leadership that drives the local sales GTM strategy, innovation opportunities, training & development, and revenue generation.
Paramount Global is looking for exceptional candidates for the Manager, Regional Digital Sales, who will oversee specific sales teams within CBS Stations in Sacramento and San Francisco, as well as work closely with Paramount Global sales teams to develop Local Digital & Streaming revenue for all Paramount Global streaming assets. This position will report directly to the Director, Regional Digital Sales.
The Regional Digital Sales Manager will lead their respective CBS Stations sales teams in the strategy and execution of digital & streaming media campaigns to achieve Local sales goals. The RDSM will work closely with CBS Stations Sales Management and oversee & train the Stations AE and Paramount Account Manager teams, as well as provide management support, facilitate career development, and guide and motivate the team overall.
The manager will also be charged with working with Sales Management and other operational team leads in helping define cross departmental efficiencies, and support Paramount policy, process & procedure.
The manager should be able to work well independently, thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment, and have a passion for managing and developing teams. The ideal candidate should be proactive, creative, detail oriented, extremely organized, and should have advanced problem-solving skills.
• Works with Account Executives, clients, and agency partners to develop results-driven digital solutions
• Create media plans, develop sales presentations, and attend sales calls as the digital expert
• Train and collaborate with Account Executives from CBS Stations and Paramount Global Sales on a holistic, cross platform approach to local and regional advertising
• Work alongside your market's Account Manager to ensure your markets' AEs have the tools & knowledge they need to be successful selling digital, and create an inclusive, cohesive cross-functioning team environment
• Lead a support team that helps monitor all digital campaign pacing and effectiveness to ensure campaign delivery and remerchandising of campaigns
• Collaborate with leadership team in creating revenue opportunities for strategic packaging and alignment with corporate initiatives
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Excellent sales skills, including: business development, consultative sales mindset, presentation abilities, confident negotiator, and post-sale remerchandising
• Knowledge of cross-platform media, including, but not limited to, digital, streaming, and/or broadcast television
• Strong written communication skills and ability to think creatively
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
• Ability to prioritize & multi-task in a fast-paced sales environment
• Strong analytical acumen and ability to communicate effectively across multiple skill-levels
• Team-first approach with a passion for creating an inclusive, diverse culture that inspires creativity and collaboration
• Dedicated and driven work ethic
• Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
You might also have -
• Minimum 3-5+ years of experience in advertising/media field
• Traditional or Streaming sales experience is a plus
• Prior experience as a Digital Sales Manager or Account Manager is a plus
• BS / BA degree preferred; equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
• Understanding of the following applications is a plus: Salesforce, WideOrbit, Operative, GAM, Google Analytics, Freewheel, Adobe Analytics, comScore, Scarborough or other web related applications
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxvxj1-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.