CBS News and Stations, brings together the power of CBS News, 28 owned television stations in 17 major US markets, the CBS News Streaming Network, CBS News Streaming local platforms, local websites and cbsnews.com, under one umbrella. CBS News and Stations is home to the nation's #1 news program 60 MINUTES, the CBS News Streaming Network, the first 24/7 digital streaming news network, the award-winning broadcasts CBS MORNINGS, CBS SATURDAY MORNING, the CBS EVENING NEWS WITH NORAH O'DONNELL, CBS SUNDAY MORNING, CBS WEEKEND EVENING NEWS, 48 HOURS and FACE THE NATION WITH MARGARET BRENNAN. CBS News and Stations provides news and information for the CBS Television Network, CBSNews.com, CBS News Radio and podcasts, Paramount +, all digital platforms, and the CBS News Streaming Network, the premier 24/7 anchored streaming news service that is available free to everyone with access to the internet. The CBS News Streaming Network is the destination for breaking news, live events, original reporting and storytelling, and programs from CBS News and Stations' top anchors and correspondents working locally, nationally and around the globe. CBS News' streaming services, across national and local, amassed more than 1.01 billion streams in 2021. Launched in November 2014 as CBSN, the CBS News Streaming Network is available on 30 digital platforms and apps, as well as CBSNews.com and Paramount+. The service is available live in 91 countries. CBS News and Stations is dedicated to providing the highest quality journalism under standards it pioneered and continues to set in today's digital age. CBS News earns more prestigious journalism awards than any other broadcast news division.
CBS Television Stations-Los Angeles is seeking an experienced Account Executive to sell the full CBS Television Stations portfolio, including outer-market and local linear business as well as the full suite of CTS digital platforms such as CBSN-Local and CBS EyeQ Local.
- Drive linear and digital advertising sales across the CTS outer-market and local portfolio.
- Established linear and digital agency and direct-client relationships in the LA market and surrounding territories.
- Develop plans, quarterly & annually, to drive revenue and market share across all CTS platforms.
- Continually prospect, develop and maintain new, non-traditional linear and digital revenue opportunities.
- Understand client needs and then collaborate with internal teams to create customized, integrated solutions.
- Collaborate and relationship-build across various internal departments including: sales, marketing, traffic, finance as well as external (3rd party) vendors.
- Manage execution, both traditional and non-traditional, from pre-sell through post-recap.
- Other duties assigned
Candidates must have:
- Three years of multi-platform sales experience
- Strong marketing, presentation and closing skills
- Proven track record of past selling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid California driver's license
Candidate must be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. Wide Orbit & Strata proficiency preferred.
College degree preferred
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r795oq-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.