Coordinator, Venue Marketing
CBS Boston (WBZ-TV, WSBK-TV, & CBS Boston Digital) has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator for our duopoly stations, internal production studio (Fusion4), and digital platforms.
This position will have responsibilities spanning sponsorships, sales-marketing collateral, strategic creative development and production project management.
Key to this position is the daily interaction with Account Executives, Sales Management and Creative Services to develop strategic proposals, manage multiple projects, and manage communication between sales, news, and creative services to develop sponsorship opportunities.
• Update sales materials: one sheets, capabilities deck, CBSN numbers, digital decks, sponsorships, original content series sports/tentpoles decks, added exposure one sheets
• Manage tentpole/casting call events, Merchandising Supply
• Work with Research Director to update corporate decks with local data
• Update Fusion4 website with up-to-date case studies
• Expense reports for Marketing
• Recap emails after weekly sales meetings
• Manage billboard requests, production of billboard elements, and messaging to appropriate teams
• Pull airchecks for clients
• Working with Spotloader to upload spots, convert formats, and confirm spots with clients
• Use Monday.com (project management system) to monitor and manage sponsorships and Fusion4 production projects
• Oversee sponsored contest development for stations by working with legal for approved contest rules and disclaimers, working with the Digital and Creative team to develop contest pages, and contacting winners once deemed eligible
• Assist in management of Fusion4 pitches and campaigns
• Updating marketing and budget trackers across sponsorships, production, and events
• Other responsibilities include elementary design and video editing, creating and updating sales materials, managing experiential events (Casting Calls, Sales Events, Marketing Street Teams), working with CBS Television Stations Marketing to localize sponsorship and content opportunities, pulling overnights, managing sponsorships and contests.
• Candidates should have two-three years of experience in either marketing or media and be able to effectively manage their time and multiple projects
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
• Two to five years previous research experience in broadcast media required.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2nq25-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.