Coordinator, Human Resources
New York, NY
• Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
• Arrange travel schedule and reservations for team as needed, which may include booking flight tickets, arranging for accommodations, and reserving car rentals; communicate travel information and working out any scheduling conflicts.
• Answer incoming calls, take messages, respond to with general inquires and redirect callers to correct departments.
• Proactively maintain, with a high degree of accuracy, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly as well as ad/hoc reports to divisional & HR management (training report, department calendar, show assignments, dashboard). This will eventually migrate to a departmental database, and the expectation would be active entry and input of departmental and show information into the database. Would also be a member of the database migration and maintenance team.
• Consolidates and analyzes data from training surveys and exit surveys and create reports.
• Assists with coordination of Respectful Workplace, Unconscious Bias and other training sessions for all productions at the start of the season, which includes sending appropriate materials/policies for dissemination, tracking and auditing attendance, and scheduling follow up trainings. Also includes deploying and tracking electronic training as required for each production, writers' room, and postproduction facility.
• Coordinate ad hoc training requests, manage RSVPs; send marketing materials to staff; manage logistics for onsite sessions; research ad hoc requests from various productions, etc.
• Liaise with production offices regarding required employment postings and notices, and general HR/production show matters.
• Monitor production start, wrap dates, training dates, and other key HR activites on production and accurately maintain them in a central repository; liaise with CBS Studios Production to ensure up-to-date information regarding changes or cancelations of shows or pilots.
• Assist with recruiting efforts such as posting roles in the Applicant Tracking System.
• Answer general employee and cast/crew questions, research problems and/or refer issues to HR Production Partners or specialized HR services.
• Maintain accurate and updated org charts.
• Assist with the preparation of presentation materials.
• Provide ongoing support on special projects, key HR activities and business initiatives.
Decision Making / Accountability:
• Receive guidance and direction by manager.
• Maintain confidentiality given sensitivity of employee information.
• 1+ years of experience in Human Resources as an Assistant or Coordinator
• Proficiency in MS Office in particular Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, including pivot tables
• Demonstrated working knowledge of basic HR areas such as Recruitment, Employee Relations, Labor, Benefits; laws and regulations such as ADA, ADEA, and Title VII, OFCCP and EEOC process and procedure, etc. highly preferred.
• Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Labor, Administration, or a related field, and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7n7z-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.