CBS Media Ventures is the preeminent company in television syndication. CMV produces or distributes popular, critically acclaimed hits including ''Dr. Phil,'' ''Judge Judy,'' ''Entertainment Tonight,'' ''Wheel of Fortune,'' ''Jeopardy!,'' ''Inside Edition,'' ''Rachael Ray'' and ''The Drew Barrymore Show.''
The division also handles national barter advertising sales for Debmar-Mercury's and Fox's first-run syndicated programming, and operates Dabl, a multiplatform, advertiser-supported lifestyle network (www.dabl.com). CMV is part of CBS Entertainment Group and a division of Paramount Global.
• Support Syndication/Diginet Sales Team
• Work with the team to manage inventory and guarantee that all commercial units are sold in a given week
• Send and organize all important information a client may need in a timely manner (flow charts, delivery, etc.)
• Communicate with clients daily to ensure all inventory is run per the clients request
• Work across our ops, traffic and accounting teams
• Enter orders into system
• Develop internal and external relationships
• Prepare research and other sales related reports as needed
• Perform administration tasks and additional sales related support
• Entry Level
• Prior intern experience at agency or network preferred
• Must know Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PPT
• Must be team-oriented
• Have a strong work ethic
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good time-management and organizational skills
• Must be able to multitask
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvpnmj-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.