CBS Media Ventures is the preeminent company in television syndication. CMV produces or distributes popular, critically acclaimed hits including ''Dr. Phil,'' ''Judge Judy,'' ''Entertainment Tonight,'' ''Wheel of Fortune,'' ''Jeopardy!,'' ''Inside Edition,'' ''Rachael Ray'' and ''The Drew Barrymore Show.''
The division also handles national barter advertising sales for Debmar-Mercury's and Fox's first-run syndicated programming, and operates Dabl, a multiplatform, advertiser-supported lifestyle network (www.dabl.com). CMV is part of CBS Entertainment Group and a division of Paramount Global.
• Support Syndication/Dabl Sales Team
• Work with team to input new advertiser sales orders and modify existing deals
• Communicate current commercial availability in all CMV Shows in real time for the upcoming weeks
• Scan and send changes executed on a daily basis to Operations, Traffic and Administration team members
• Disseminate Cancellation Options report and various Delivery Reports
• Work within our sales system to facilitate Sales Planners, Integrated Marketing, Traffic and Accounting teams to help them meet client needs
• Revise breakout ratings for televised events that preempt CMV's regularly scheduled programs
• Ad Hoc Reports
• Bachelor's Degree, Communications or Business Majors preferred
• Prior internship at media agency or television network preferred
• Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and PPT
• Team-oriented, with a strong work ethic
• Ability to multitask
• Organized and proficient at time management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r79wv9-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.