New York, NY
60 Minutes is seeking a Broadcast Associate whose primary job will be to provide administrative assistance to two of the show's correspondents. The ideal candidate is smart, enterprising, highly organized and able to multi-task. You possess strong communications skills, good knowledge of news and current events, and a keen attention to detail.
• Handling all administrative duties for 60 Minutes Correspondents, including answering phones, coordinating schedules, booking travel and doing expenses
• Assisting producer teams in and preparing for shoots, including assembling research binders, printing questions, and anticipating production needs
• Helping to gather and clear archival material from CBS and third party sources
• Screening and logging footage
• Must have some experience as an administrative assistant as well as a background in journalism
• Must be willing to work overtime and some weekends, as needed
• Must be able to able to work under deadline in a fast-paced environment
Original reporting and trusted news with content and perspective found nowhere else.