Senior Analyst, Growth Marketing
Senior Manager, ViacomCBS Digital Integrated Marketing (Site Strategy)
• Direct junior Associates to brainstorm, ideate, and execute custom content and sponsorship opportunities that excite media buyers, deliver value to our audience, and drive revenue for ViacomCBS.
• Work cross-functionally with a wide array of internal partners including sales, editorial, production, legal, design, yield, and ad operations, connecting dots and facilitating collaboration to support custom content and sponsorship initiatives.
• Own the creation of sales marketing collateral, positioning business unit assets (i.e. shows, tent poles, features, etc.), in a positive light, improving client reach and ViacomCBS competitive distinctness.
• Represent business unit as an internal specialist and key point of contact for both Sales and Integrated Marketing, answering questions, educating on sponsorship opportunities, and facilitating sales enablement initiatives that drive efficiencies and growth.
• Own the development of media plans, and post-sale execution of sponsorships and custom brand programs, driving process excellence, detailed execution, and client satisfaction.
• Evaluate sales trends to gauge demand and make recommendations on pricing and packaging strategies that maximize revenue growth.
• Own team advancement projects (e.g. internal process audits and improvements) that build new efficiencies and improve work quality.
• Contribute to in-bound RFP requests, priority client programs, and business-wide ad sales growth initiatives by bringing a highly valued business unit expertise.
• Maintain a pulse on the media industry, understanding the needs, wants, and motivations of the buying community, and how to best define our offerings against competition.
• Act as an evangelist across multiple brands and day parts, including CBS All Access, Paramount+, Inside Edition, Entertainment Tonight, ET Live, Rachael Ray, The Doctors, The Drew Barrymore Show and Dr. Phil.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Minimum 7+ years media or marketing experience at a media company, agency or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions or partnerships.
• Excellent storytelling, writing, and interpersonal skills, with an understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
• Strong grasp on culture, with a keen understanding of what is applicable and ability to spot upcoming trends.
• Talent in distilling complex information into simple, memorable terms that sales and clients can grasp and act upon.
• Ability to multi-task and handle various project elements simultaneously, while working efficiently and cross-functionally.
• Proficiency in presentation software (e.g. PowerPoint, Google Slides, Keynote) with an eye for aesthetics.
• A bias for action, including a track record of strategic and original thinking when working on projects proactively or reactively.
• Experience empowering employees, granting them the authority to voice their opinions and take ownership of their assignments.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.