Human Resources Coordinator - Ad Sales
New York, NY
We are looking for a Coordinator, Leave Administration to join our team! This position is part of a centralized leave administration team that services domestic ViacomCBS divisions. You must be highly organized, demonstrate initiative, have a strong desire to learn more and be involved in broader team projects. This role will offer you exposure to a wide range of Company HR leave policies, Federal and State regulations.
• Schedule calls and meetings with employees and HR personnel.
• Respond to leave of absence inquiries by email or phone to ensure employees are aware of their responsibilities.
• Accurately process leave actions in Company payroll, timekeeping and HR systems.
• Interact with HR Generalists and employees regarding their need for leave of absences and ADA regulations.
• Partner closely with third party administrator, Unum.
• Organize and maintain leave of absence spreadsheets for employees on active and future leaves.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of leave laws and ADA regulations.
• Attend online meetings and/or onsite meetings.
• Process State Claims as necessary.
• Minimum 1+ years Human Resources experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Knowledge of FMLA and other State Leave Laws – emphasis on NY, NJ and California are preferred
• Must have strong organizational skills and follow-up.
• Strong computer skills required, including knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Working knowledge of platforms like Microsoft Teams and Slack
• Experience with personnel and payroll data systems is desirable.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must possess accuracy, logic, analysis and reasoning skills.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must handle and maintain confidential information.
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2ywb-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.