ViacomCBS is seeking a Director, HR Program Management and Continuous Improvement to join our Workforce Enablement Team! Reporting directly into the Sr Director, HR Transformation & Workforce Enablement (with a dotted reporting line to the SVP of HR, CBS News and TV Stations) this new role will:
• connect our global Workforce Enablement team and capability with the HRBP group that supports the CBS News and TV Stations business groups,
• provide expertise in project and program management, people analytics, and continuous process improvement, and (3) partner closely with the HRBP team to drive strategic projects across the people management spectrum within a fast-paced and quickly changing organization.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, collaborative, and energetic. They are highly skilled in data reporting and analytics, project management, and HR process and operations. They are someone who learns quickly, is team oriented, and thrives in fast-paced, change-heavy settings.
• Partner with HRBP team to develop, implement, and manage HR projects within the CBS News and TV Stations business units. Collaborate with HR team to deliver on HR and Business priorities, ranging from annual reward and performance feedback cycles to complex business transformation initiatives, employee engagement, D&I, and workforce planning.
• Own organizational data projects, ranging from data cleanliness and regular audits, to building organizational data insights for HRBPs and business leaders
• Build and own ''on-demand'' dashboards that can be delivered quickly to President-level clients and enable easy access to key workforce metrics (such as diversity, turnover, and other organizational health metrics).
• Oversee ad-hoc requests for custom reporting, research, and analysis in coordination with the HRBP team
• Utilize employee feedback from various sources (such as engagement / exit surveys, and other pulse surveys) and synthesize into recommendations and detailed action plans to be implemented by HRBPs and business leaders. Build and operationalize new sources for feedback where applicable
• Identify areas for ongoing HR process improvement and launch new projects to support HR program efficiency within the CBS News and TV Stations business groups.
• Partner closely with Workforce Enablement group (including HR PMO, Workforce Analytics, and HR Operations COE teams), to utilize existing tools and templates for reporting, data analytics, and project management; ensure all work is aligned with central policies and operating procedures.
• Partner with HRBP team to develop key communication plans, executive-level presentations, and other activities for managing change within the organization
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration or related field
• Director 7+ years of experience working in HR for a mid- to large size company (2K+ employees); with experience across HR Operations/Technology, HR process improvement, and HR Program Management
• Proven experience reporting and analyzing HR data, recommending analytical approaches to HR strategies, and advising with numbers
• Consultative approach to breaking down projects into their component parts, developing project roadmaps and timelines, identifying project risks and areas for triage, and leading cross-functional partners through change
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel. Must be able to quickly utilize reference formulas to reconcile data, Pivot Table summaries to build quick analyses, and nested formulas to build dashboards
• Experience using PowerPoint to visualize and communicate complex data concepts and PMO methodologies to non-experts. Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with data visualization and tools (Excel/PowerPoint, Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc.)
• Familiarity with HR systems (i.e., SuccessFactors, Visier, etc.) and survey methodologies preferred
• Speed; highly organized and able to meet deadlines and balance numerous priorities in a deadline-oriented environment
• High degree of detail orientation with a proven ability to handle extremely confidential information and act with integrity and discretion
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5779-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.