At WGME CBS 13/WPFO FOX 23 in Portland, Maine we don't just respect creativity, we cherish it. Through effective TV and digital advertising, you have the power to transform human behavior and help our client's brands discover the roles in people's lives. We are currently seeking a well-organized, detail-oriented and multi-tasked Sales/Marketing Assistant who has strong written oral communication skills who will serve as a dedicated marketing, data, and content powerhouse across the station's Sales teams.
• Creation of PowerPoint presentations, database management, and sales report maintenance
• Input and maintain orders, including revisions due to program changes
• Efficiently work with the team of Marketing Consultants/Management team
• Effectively work with sales team in obtaining creative materials and generate support materials for local/digital sales presentations
• Importing electronic contracts through EC2Way and AdConnections
• Assisting General Sales Manager with order input and asset implantation
• Various administrative duties and contract management
• Coordinate special projects when needed
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Skilled with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word Duties
• Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
• Gain proficiency in wide range of industry specific software
• Great attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential as well as able to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical ability and understanding of data-driven systems
• Ability to multi-task in a team setting and possess excellent communication skills
• Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d280qm-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.