Television Scripted Assistant
Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking an Unsolicited Materials Coordinator to support the team of the General Counsel. This role is responsible for handling all unsolicited materials submitted to the agency. This is a highly administrative/clerical role which includes responsibilities such as: opening all mail, scanning, uploading and tracking all mail/letters, creating response letters, and sending all materials back to senders. Other miscellaneous duties will include data entry, training new employees on submission policies and procedures, research projects, and answering general email and phone call inquiries.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Attention to detail and sense of urgency
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
• Six months to one year of administrative experience in a fast paced, demanding environment (preferably within the legal industry)
Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world’s leading full service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content.