The Assistant will provide support to an Agent in CAA's Television Scripted Department representing directors, producers and writers. The Assistant will also work closely with various departments across the agency (such as Accounting and Business Affairs). The ideal candidate will have a passion for scripted television and artist representation in the entertainment business. Additionally, the Assistant is administratively capable of handling a high volume of tasks with ability to clearly communicate with Agents, Executives, clients, etc.
• Manage administrative duties which include handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and additional office related tasks.
• Serve as first point of contact with clients, Agents and Executives.
• Provide significant script coverage for client pitches.
• Track current and potential clients.
• Read and engage with material proactively.
• Assist with special projects, research, and compiling information as needed.
• Minimum of 10 months of Assistant experience in an agency, studio, and/or talent management setting preferred.
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities.
• Attention to detail, strong organization and problem solving skills are a must.
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
• Ability to confidently communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
• Adept at quickly learning new processes and a familiarity with existing systems.
• Strong command of the Microsoft Office suite.
• BA/BS from an accredited University or College preferred.
On-Site in Los Angeles , CA , United States
The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $20.00-22.00. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
Creative Artists Agency, LLC (the ''Company'') is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on the basis of race (inclusive of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, religion, creed, gender or sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, family and medical care leave status, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, political affiliation, an employee's or their dependent's reproductive health decision making (e.g., the decision to use or access a particular drug, device or medical service), or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxjjb1-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.