Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the world's leading entertainment and sports agency, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, London and Beijing. Founded in 1975, CAA represents many of the most successful professionals working in film, television, music, theatre, video games, sport, and digital content, and provides a range of strategic marketing and consulting services to corporate clients.
CAA is seeking an Assistant to support two Agents within its Talent department. The ideal candidate will have a passion for entertainment, media, and marketing with the aim to continue learning more about the many aspects of the representation business.
The Talent department works with some of the agency's most prolific clients, providing a range of consulting services to build out exciting new brands and venture opportunities.
• Administrative duties including handling heavy phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, booking reports, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks
• Serve as first point of contact with clients, Agents and network/brand Executives
• Track and meticulously maintain grids of current and prospective clients, deals and execute excellent follow-up and follow through
• Assist with special projects, research and compile information, as needed
• 10+ months of administrative assistant experience or equivalent
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
• Ability to work well under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities
• Ability to anticipate needs and execute time-sensitive matters in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail, meticulous organization and problem solving skills are a must
• Strong interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining confidentiality
• Polished written and verbal communication is a must to be successful in this role
• Ability to work with limited supervision and adjust easily to changing priorities
• Team oriented and able to communicate and collaborate with employees at all levels
• Adept at quickly learning new processes, technology, and ability to assimilate oneself and become familiar with existing systems; offer process improvements, as needed
• BA/BS Degree preferred
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj89yw-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.