Creative Artists Agency (CAA), is the world's leading full-service entertainment, media, and sports agency. We represent many of the most successful professionals working in television, film, music, theatre, video games, sports, and digital content. We also provide a range of strategic and marketing consulting services to corporate clients.
We are seeking a Sales & Brand Partnerships Coordinator who is a highly-motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial professional to join our rapidly growing agency.
The ideal candidate...
• Support the Partnerships team by spearheading research efforts across different industries, clients and categories.
• Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, clients and key partners/prospects.
• Research, identify and report on social and business trends to help strategize and produce the creative strategy for each client.
• Utilize strong prospecting skills to source new partnership opportunities for clients.
• Conduct initial outreach to prospective brand partners, track communications and handle follow ups.
• Assist management in communicating our client's unique value proposition to brands and agencies via email, calls, meetings, presentations, marketing materials and more!
• Collaborate with Tandem creative & management team on partnership ideas, development of pitch decks and partnership activations.
• Report and track all communications, interactions and deal activity.
• Excellent at learning on the fly and willing to push the limits of your abilities for the sake of the team
• Eager to learn the branded and entertainment industry leaders and to find ways to reach these individuals for future business opportunities
• Passionate about what's happening in the world of entertainment and excited to find creative ways to activate around what is current and relevant
• Highly organized, strategically minded, extremely resourceful and an exceptional communicator (both verbal and written)
• Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to everything they do: self-motivated, resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking, accountable, and committed
• Highly detailed with some knowledge of marketing and entertainment trends, emerging media, consumer insights and the latest digital/social/mobile/video/interactive technologies and activations
• Flexible and enthusiastic to work within a fast-moving and ever-changing organization
• Persistent and calm under pressure
• 2+ years experience in entertainment and / or the agency world
• Experience in sales, branding, advertising or marketing
• Ability to engage & communicate effectively with senior level decision-makers
• The ability to create and/or update presentation materials as needed
• Stellar interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills
• Insight into the high paced life of a start-up and the creativity to make a difference every day
Success requires that…
• You have a sense of humor
• You love to win
• You like getting your hands dirty
• You solve problems
• You are a team player
• You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate
• You know the acronyms but speak in plain English
• If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly
• You naturally go the extra mile
• You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes
• You take your work seriously but not yourself
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2ny3y-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.