Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organisations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world's top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
The CAA London office is looking for a new Recruiter & DEI Specialist to join our growing HR Team, reporting into the UK Recruitment Lead, this person will manage all entry level recruitment for the London office, across our Music, Sports, Brand Consulting, TV and Operations departments. As well as managing the recruitment process for all entry level positions, this person will be expected to build and maintain relationships with diversity partners for all areas of the business. They will ensure we always have a diverse pipeline of candidates to utilise for entry-level positions, as well as manage our internship programme and Apprenticeships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Manage all entry-level recruitment (from sourcing through to offer stage) for the London office across all creative and operations departments.
• Pre-screen and interview all candidates before putting them forward to the business.
• Build a diverse pipeline of candidates for all common entry-level positions.
• Manage our yearly intern and apprenticeship programmes.
• Build new and maintain existing relationships with diversity partners.
• Work with the Recruitment Lead to run recruitment events at the CAA offices, to expand knowledge of the brand and build our pipeline.
• Blind CVs – removing personal & confidential information and re-saving the CVs to be shared with hiring managers.
• Utilise Workday for pipelining and keeping track of candidate status' through the recruitment process.
• Feeding back to candidates who haven't been successful after interview.
• Sending 'offer details' emails to the rest of the HR team to trigger onboarding process for successful candidates.
• Must have solid experience as a Recruiter, either in-house or agency, managing a busy workload.
• Needs to have some previous experience working on DEI initiatives and building relationships with diversity partners.
• Must have a passion for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and be keen to make a change.
• A keenness to develop a career within Recruitment.
• Experience using Workday HRIS would be a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretely handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritise a busy workload.
• Ability to build business relationships at all levels.
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Needs to be a team player who is approachable and supportive; able to contribute ideas and recommendations.
• General understanding of how a talent agency works would be beneficial.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g622k9-18-207-157-152-42 in your application.