Who We Are
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, licensing, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA's diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations.
We are seeking an Assistant to support both our Head of Commercial Transactions & Client Services and Counsel, Commercial Transactions & Client Services within the Office of the Chief Legal Officer. The position leads the office s for two highly busy executive s and requires someone who will be comfortable working with individuals in a variety of roles both within and outside of the agency.
• Handle multiple executives
• Handle high-volume scheduling and calls
• Resolve items that can be handled directly by an assistant
• Provide research and documentation on legal matters as needed
• File documents as needed
• Liaise with external attorneys and internal departments
• Review policies and other legal documents as needed
• Redline documents as needed
• Coordinate itineraries and submit monthly expense reports
• Manage own responsibilities with minimal supervision
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 1 or more year of administrative experience preferred
• Excellent research and documentation skills
• Excellent process and follow up skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (including but not limited to professional phone demeanor and thick skin to handle large personalities)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel, as well as Adobe Acrobat Professional (including procurement of e-signatures)
• Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information
• The role is based out of the Los Angeles Office.
• Hybrid 4 days in office, Fridays optional remote.
Compensation: The base hourly rate for this position is in the range of $22.00-$25.75. This position also is eligible for benefits and discretionary bonus. Ultimately, wages may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, business sector, and geographic location, among other criteria. Please talk with a CAA Recruiter to learn more.
Please provide complete and legible information. An incomplete application may affect your consideration for employment.
The Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws with regard to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d83e56-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.